Ahigh-quality kindergarten program provides a strong foundation upon which each child builds the essential skills and knowledge needed to be successful. Fulfillment of this goal needs to occur at an early age to promote the correct attitudes toward schooling necessary for a lifelong journey of learning.
- Kindergarten Curriculum Night: Reading/Language Arts
- Kindergarten Reading / Language Arts Curriculum
- Developing a Kindergartener’s Reading Comprehension – Ask the Right Questions
- Lend a Helping Hand – Read to Your Child
- Reading Standards: Foundational Skills
Please visit our writing center for more information on kindergarten writing.
- Helpful Homework Tips
Kindergarten Special Dates
- Seasonal Celebration – First Day of Spring (Vernal Equinox)
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Celebrating Dr. Seuss
- Happy Belated Groundhog Day
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Kindergarten Activity
- Kindergarten Activities – Letter Identification
- Making Playdough & Letters of the Alphabet
- Fun Phonics and Letter Identification Games
Kindergarten Summer Homework
Please visit our summer homework center for more information.
- Teacher Interviews Child for Parent Conferences
- Elementary School’s Open House
- Back to School Night
- Back to School Parent’s Checklist
- School Safety 101
- Getting Ready for School
- Kindergarten: Is Your Child Ready?
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills
Other Kindergarten Related Articles
- Report Cards Reflect More Than Just Grades
- Behind Every Successful Student Stands a Teacher and a Parent
- Does Your Home Encourage Learning?
- Preschool Graduation Ceremony Again
- Get Ready, Get Set, Go to Kindergarten