- Even describes an amount that can be exactly divided by 2.
Parts of an even number have a partner, e.g. 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10.
- Odd describes an amount that cannot be exactly divided by 2.
An odd number has one left over, e.g., 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9.
When adding numbers, the following is always true:
- EVEN + EVEN = EVEN Number
- ODD + ODD = EVEN Number
- EVEN + ODD = ODD Number
Even and Odd Number Worksheets
- Number Worksheets
- Ordinal Numbers
- More Less or Equal
- Directional & Positional Words
- Counting Chart: Numbers 1 to 100